Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where to stay in Chicago


I LOVE Chicago.


So you want to go to Chicago-- and you are looking for somewhere to stay. Hotel rates are on the higher end of the spectrum-- especially for the lux minded traveler.  The week I went most every hotel was booked-- which turned out to benefit me in the end.  I do like staying at nice hotels-- but I have become sort of a creature seeking the comforts of home on my vacations.  This is how vacation rentals have become my staple.  While browsing spaces in Chicago-- I came across rentals by Jerome Martinez.  His spaces fit my aesthetic perfectly, so I inquired on a few.  Luckily one was available and I was set.

The condo was chic with a modern metropolitan vibe.  It was centrally located and there were nearby restaurants on every corner.

Next time you are in Chicago email Jerome for all your rental needs. jerome@jcondohotels.com








No comments:

Post a Comment