Monday, September 3, 2012

Inn on Lake Granbury, Granbury Texas

Inn on Lake Granbury
http://m.innonlakegranbury.com/

This quiet little Bed and Breakfast sits tucked away on Lake Granbury in Granbury Texas. I wanted to get out of town for a holiday weekend with my mom and I remembered a friend of mine telling me about this place. The grounds are immaculate and the rooms are cozy and clean. My favorite part was the lushly landscaped pool area that featured a straight view of the lake. Breakfasts are included here and are generous with savory egg and casserole dishes, as well as sweet items too. A wine and cheese happy hour happens around 5:30 in case you need a snack. I saw a lot of young couples, maybe honeymooners? This is a place for quiet relaxation time. The town square is a few blocks away and there are several restaurants and shops to keep one occupied. The Inn is pricey though, for the same rate you could stay at the Crescent Court. If you are looking for seclusion, this is the right choice.







































No comments:

Post a Comment