Monday, May 11, 2009

Austin Texas

Verde Camp

So I went to Autin on a last minute trip and I wanted a place to stay where I could really feal at home. I stumbled across Verde Camp. All I can say is that I could not have been happier. I rented a two bedroom house at the astonishing rate of $175 a night-- you heard me right. What do you get for $175 dollars a night- let me tell you. Two great bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, small dining room, washer, dryer, and a den with a flat screen tv and wireless connection. There are also smaller houses on the property that are $125 a night. The decor was super cute and the place was very clean. They are located right off of South Congress, which is a fabulous location. I would go here again in a minute. Oh, and the best part--> They take pets! You will love this place-- the owners name is BJ-- tell him Sonia sent you. The only fault I can find with Verde Camp is the 10 check out time-- if you know me you can understand why I would not like this.

Here is their website where you can contact them and pictures of all the houses.
http://www.verdecamp.com/

You can read my TripAdvisor review at http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g30196-d1438352-r29454507-Verde_Camp-Austin_Texas.html







Some good Restaurants I ate at while in Austin

Fino: Very good Mediterranean food

Airstream's on Congress: You won't want to miss eating at the gathering of silver airstreams on congress. They have everything from burgers and "cones" to crepes and cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment