Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blackfin Bistro Key West

Blackfin Bistro Key West
918 Duval Street
Key West, FL 33040
http://www.blackfinbistro.com/

We went to Blackfin Bistro on a recommendation from our hotel. The place had a upscale but laid back vibe. In the back was a casual patio area, perfect for lunch dining. We had two appetizers from the specials menu and both were stellar. The Tuna tartar, served with crustini might have been my most favorite thing. Crumb crusted goat cheese balls on a bed of Caramelized red onions with a honey drizzle - what can I say, heaven.

My lobster salad with truffle infused dressing was what I liked least. Sounded good, but was just ok. The fish sandwich that E ordered was just what you would expect it to be, tasty. All in all I think it was good dining.
























*** We went back again because I wanted the tuna tartar. Everything was delicious again. New things we tried, cheese plate, carbonara and key lime Pannacotta. All of it was good!









No comments:

Post a Comment