Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Orchid Key Inn Key West

Orchid Key Inn
1004 Duval Street
Key West, FL 33040
http://orchidkeyinn.com/

First off let me tell you that when I go on vacations, I like to rent a house. When I can't do that, I search for a boutique hotel. We decided a few months ago that we wanted to come to Key West. What we didn't realize was that most things would be booked-- so a house was out. We lucked out finding a room at the Orchid Key Inn, our room was one with a sitting room attached. It's was, is, very clean and comfortable. We are right near the main strip so that's a plus as well. There is free continental breakfast in the morning, and they give you quite a few free drink vouchers as well. I would say it's more than nice.

The most important thing to note here is the staff, everyone was beyond helpful. You will feel right at home at the inn.





















No comments:

Post a Comment