Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cowboys Stadium Dallas

Cowboys Stadium Dallas

So I was talked into going to a Cowboys game yesterday. I am not a sports lover, unless it is boxing, so the thought did not really excite me. After a few phone calls I did get a bit riled up and decided going would be better than not. Our friends got us seats that were in the founders club section and although this meant nothing to me, I soon found out that it sure wasn't a bad thing. Booze and food came included in our get up so all was good for me. We rented a limo at the last minute and I would like to thank Brosang's in Tyler for working with us and getting us what we wanted all within short notice. If you need a limo call Brosang's in Tyler at (903) 597-3333. Ok back to business. There is definitely an outpouring of energy when you get in the vicinity of the stadium. Fans were everywhere, the smell of food was wafting in and out of the air and people were walking around with beers in hand. The vibe was frenetic. Going in we had to take escalators to get to our section. It reminded me of an airport terminal. Plastic cards in hand we each respectively showed and traded them for a nifty gold armband. We made it to our seats and the fun began. I, being a mover, started squirming around and got up to get a beer. I never went back to my seat the entire night. I must note here that the food was wonderful. The mac and cheese deserved its own table along with an award or trophy. The rest of the food was great, especially the hot dog bar they brought out at the end. Chili, cheese, ketchup, mustard, onions and relish for me please. More drinks and more food later the game came to and end with the best outcome we could have hoped for--Dallas won. All in all a great time was had!



















No comments:

Post a Comment