Saturday, July 31, 2010

Holiday Inn Express Natchitoches Louisiana


So I was kind of peeved when I realized there was one nice hotel in Natchitoches, but that was only after I was already there. I booked the Holiday in Express and Suites on internet before I left for my trip.  I was not expecting anything too wonderful and I was partly right.  I was pleasantly surprised by the decor, it had a clean modern look.  The bad part came when we went to our room.  It smelled like a dirty gym.  We needed two beds and they had no rooms with two beds left.  We were offered another room with an extra roll a way bed.  We took it in an effort to escape the bo smells.  The floor in the next room was wet, and the entire room had a damp feeling to it.  My bed was the hardest thing since rock bread.  I had a horrible night, barely being able sleep.  The price of the hotel was also high in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment