Friday, April 30, 2010

Louis Vuitton iPad Case


I have never really been a fan of Louis Vuitton purses. Sure I fell victim to a fancy fake once when Murakami was all the rage, but in my defense the zebra print and neon lettering was hard to resist. I think of myself and that silly purse and wonder what was I thinking. Like a bad boyfriend the purse left me feeling like a cheap floozy. If I really want to get philosophical what does a bag say about a person. Oh I have a LV and you can see it-- cant you see it-- it has lettering all over it-- oh did you miss it... Ok, so if a real LV says that,what does a fake LV say? Here can you see me-- I have a FAKE LV-- it has FAKE lettering all over it-- OH did you miss it...
`
So I have wandered, back to the issue at hand.
`
Ole Louis has done it again. Just when you thought things could not get any tackier they have come up with a new iPad case. You can get one for $365, which is totally a great deal since the iPad is $499.

No comments:

Post a Comment