Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More places to Eat Savannah Georgia

For unpretentious, good food, hit up Zunzi's. You order food and eat it outside at one of the tables or take it to go.

Large portions!

www.zunzis.com





The recommended godfather.





Meatloaf over mash.





Zesty stewed chicken.





Next up, Subdog hot doggery.

www.subdogshotdoggery.com

Seriously... Who is the genius that made this up? A hot dog with infinite sub toppings-- hell to the yes!

Foodie heaven! You can even substitute a falafel for a hotdog if you want-- I did!






















Last but definitely not least, Mabel Frances Cupcake Emporium. The name alone denotes some scientific form of deliciousness.

I went here three-- yes, one, two, three times during my visit to Savannah, each time bringing more people with me.

I would venture to say that the cupcakes are marvelous. The famous buttercream was so darn good. I was also lucky enough to dig my chompers in the red velvet and salted Carmel! Love!

If you like sweets-- you need a Mabel cupcake!

http://m.yelp.com/biz/mabel-francis-potters-cupcake-emporium-savannah





















No comments:

Post a Comment