Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wasabi Asian food Savannah Georgia

Wasabi
http://savannahmenu.com/wasabis
113 Martin Luther King Junior
Savannah, GA 31401-3209


Basically I'm addicted to sushi. I require it at least once a week. This obsession had to be satisfied even while on vacation in Savannah Georgia.

I found a place called Wasabi. Since Wasabi is a restaurant near to my heart where I live, I figured I'd give this Wasabi a try. While it's not as fab as the Wasabi I love, it did the trick.

The prices where reasonable, there was a large sushi, sashimi selection, and they even had pho!

We ordered four rolls and a shumai. All were good. I would give a thumbs up for anyone needing a sushi fix in Savannah.






Shumai




Spicy tuna and sex on
Beach-- favorites





Redneck roll-- when in
Rome...





Tom roll











No comments:

Post a Comment