Sunday, May 9, 2010

La Plazita Tyler, Texas

La Plazita
11980 State Highway 64 W
903-526-4193

Several people asked me if I had tried La Plazita. I kept thinking it was a restaurant in a shopping strip and had been procrastinating eating there. Then one day on the way to the airport I saw this happy little house beckoning me to eat. La Plazita is a cute little restaurant off the side off highway 64. It was clean and inviting from the moment I stepped foot inside. I started off with the auqua de melon or melon water. It was super delish! Chips and salsa arrived without provocation and were finished in the same fashion. Upon perusing the menu I decided on the tacos, one chicken and one beef. Oh happy, happy, joy, joy my stomach sang, my palette rejoiced. I left there one happy rolly polly little camper. Adios La Plazita, I'll be back!







1 comment:

  1. My husband and I went there for the first time on New Years Day 2007 and have loved it ever since! Glad you liked it, too!

    ReplyDelete