Thursday, August 19, 2010

In-N-Out Burger vs. Fatburger Round Two

Fatburger Los Angeles
Ventura Blvd
https://www.fatburger.com/





Fatburger KO round one!  What can I say... Look at the picture.  This burger joint has got it (big fat burgers) going on. The burger we ate -- and I say we sparingly here- was huge.  This fat-boy was tipping out of its buttered bun at every angle.  There was oozy cheese, grease, onions, lettuce and some kind of pickle relish.  We ate, stomachs swelling with delight.  The fries and onion rings were tasty, but merely side companions to the gargantuan cheeseburger. We ended greedily with a Maui Banana milk shake.  OM Gosh (this is the only text fitting here)-- pure delight. If you are around a Fatburger, I suggest you eat here.  Make sure you're hungry because they ain't lying with the moniker.

In-and Out Burger
Sepulvida (by LAX)
http://www.in-n-out.com/

We stopped at In and Out Burger on our way to LAX.  We had heard its praises sung, and really we just needed to eat another burger before we left LA---- right?  The place was Pa double double cked packed!  I was worried we would not make our flight, but these burger slingers knew what they were doing.  A short wait later our burgers arrived. They were quite beautifully presented for fast food fare.  I liked mine alright.  It was a cheeseburger, but I did not love it.  Don't get me wrong, I would eat it again, but I think Whataburger is much better.  In-and-Out Burger is one of those must try things.  Now I have tried it, and can move on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment